A Healthier You
In our hectic and highly polluted world, we have a higher tendency to fall ill or feel stressed out trying to deal with pressure at work, school, relationships and so on. The air we breath is increasingly dirty, global warming is leading to adverse weather conditions and there just seems to be less time to take care of our health.
How about exploring remedies and preventive measures other than the pills, chemical drugs and injections and surgery that your physician can provide? The following secrets to health have been hidden long enough.
- 25 ways to deal with stress and anxiety
- Pork, source of 'bad' bacteria: studies
- What a mobile can do to a youngster's brain in 2 mins
- Washing hands 5 times a day recommended by U.S. Health Centre
- A serving of fast food that even America can't stomach
- Fasting the Islamic Way
- Online Cancer Support Lists for Muslims
- Health Benefits of Saying "Alhamdulillah"
- The Miracle of Zam Zam Water
- Dieting the Islamic Way
- Eating Only Halal Meat
- Effects of consuming Foods forbidden in Islam
- Stay away from alcohol
- Health Benefits of Massage
- Breast Cancer and You
- Suicide by Smoking
- Chinese Health Balls
- Circumcision may curb AIDS