Islamic rumours and lies being spread by Muslims (or perhaps Non-Muslims). Islam is a religion of truth. God has clearly said in the Holy Quran that "Truth stands out clear from Error" (Chapter 2, Verse 256) Why Muslims invent these stories in the name of religion and dawah never fails to baffle me.
Fake picture of Prophet's (saw) Tomb, is in fact tomb of Poet Rumi 15 Punishments for Leaving Prayers Muslims fooled by April Fool's Day Internet Urban Legend Boy 5, converts 1000 to Islam: exists but doesn't live up to expectation Holy Quran in your DNA coding Jermain Jackson's Conversion to Islam Do not Forward Chain Letters
The following list was selected from www.urbanlegends.about.com. If you want verification of new and latest rumours/suspicious stories being spread via e-mail please click here and visit their site - there's lots more to see besides what's listed here!
Please also visit: Virus Hoax Resources and Archive of Legends & Netlore
- Anti-Perspirants ---> Breast Cancer
- Hypodermic Needles in Pay Phone Coin Slots
- Tommy Hilfiger Made Racist Statements on Oprah
- Toxic Tampons
- Marilyn Manson, Puppy Killer
- Long Distance Rates for Internet Access
- 'Guinness Book of Records' Chain Letter
- Tracking e-mails and donating 3 cents to a sick person
- Microsoft/AOL merger
- Microsoft Combats AOL/Netscape with 'Email Tracking'
- New 'Class Project' Chain Letters
- Free Clothes from The Gap!
- Free Computers from IBM!
- Procter & Gamble is Run by Satanists!
- U.S. Postal Service Plans 5-Cent Tax on Email
- 'Cough CPR' Can Save Your Life
- HIV Needle-Stick Incidents in Dallas and Denver